Topband: Herbert Schoenbohm, KV4FZ: Silent Key

Jon Zaimes jz73 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 17:25:44 EDT 2020

Sad to learn Herb is gone. We will miss his friendship on the band, the
reflector and the low band chat.

Herb was one of the pioneers in Topband DXing. He and W8LRL were both issued
160m DXCC No. 3 on the same day (there was no No. 4) in 1977, around the
time I was just beginning to get serious about the band.
http://lists.contesting.com/_topband/2004-12/msg00271.html

RIP Herb.

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.