Topband: Rohn 25 Vertical questions.

donovanf at erols.com donovanf at erols.com
Tue Aug 18 16:05:08 EDT 2020

Hi Ron,

----- Original Message -----

From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr at k3lr.com>
To: "Ron WV4P" <wv4ptn at gmail.com>, "160" <topband at contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 6:32:11 PM
Subject: Re: Topband: Rohn 25 Vertical questions.

Hi Ron,

A simple installation should be adequate if you're not planning in-band
receiving capability while you're transmitting. Otherwise more extreme
measures may be necessary to avoid micro-arcing, such as bonding
tower sections together and bonding the upper ends of guy wires to
the tower or insulating them very close to the guy attachment.

73
Frank
W3LPL