Topband: Looking for user experience: DXEngineering Thunderbolt 160m vertical

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 09:24:16 EST 2020

David,

Are you thinking of buying from DXE and importing? If yes, you may as well consider buying the aluminum from them and build the vertical exactly the way you want it. This is what we did at HQ9X for the 160, 80, and 40 meter verticals.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate autocorrect.