Topband: ARRL 160m

Bob Kile midnight18 at cox.net
Sun Dec 6 16:25:32 EST 2020

   I spent several hours listening to big gun stations Sunday morning with decent signals to Japan.  JA activity appeared very good as on several of the gun stations there were
multiple JA responding to CQ's.  North American propagation was good but not great. I'll note that East coast sunrise peak didn't seem to exist and callers to the west were rather weak.

ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 171  Sections = 66  Countries = 7  Total Score = 24,354

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was a part time entry due to family commitments. Propagation in North
America was OK.EU was very spotty or non existent. There appeared to be a big opening to JA from
west coast but most were weak and not heard by many.

73
Bob W7RH

--
W7RH DM35OJ

  “Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.” – Albert Einstein