Topband: ARRL 160m

Roger Kennedy roger at wessexproductions.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 17:46:38 EST 2020

I thought conditions were fairly good, especially on Friday Night.  The big
NA signals were peaking over S9 here in NorthEast England.

I spent about 3 hours in total on the band, and managed to work around 70
North American stations, including across to Florida, Virgin Islands,
Colorado and Texas.

I heard dozens more NA stations . . . but couldn't call them as they were
working other NA stations on their frequency.

Generally I was pretty pleased how well I was being received through the
local QRM. I think every station I called bar one came back to me.

73 Roger G3YRO