Topband: standoff for inv L

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Sun Dec 27 12:05:53 EST 2020

FWIW

Probably 15-20 years ago I was thinking of building an LPD HF antenna,  I
purchased two 20 foot lengths of 2" x 1/8" wall square fiberglass tubing for the
boom.  The antenna never happened and the tubing has been laying on the ground
in the Arizona sun since then.  It looks essentially as it did years ago.  It's
"Extren" (series 525 if memory serves) by Strongwell. Amazing stuff.
https://www.strongwell.com/products/structural-shapes-and-plate/

Wes  N7WS