Topband: Inquiring minds want to know....

Bill Stewart cwopr at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 8 15:45:01 EST 2020

David, just in case  you may want to start into an additional radio hobby, there
are a lot of us who chase the NDB stations. I have been amazed at the distance
covered by many of these beacons....a goodly number of which run only 25 watts
and a few even less. So far I have logged 439 unique beacons using a PA0RDT
mini-whip antenna....an amazing device. I have attached a link for info on the
group and also one that can be used for looking up North American/South American
beacons....which gives a lot of info on them such as off-sets, locations, power, etc.
73 de Bill K4JYS

http://www.ndblist.info/
https://www.classaxe.com/dx/ndb/rna/