Topband: 300 ohm twin lead for bidirectional Beverage antennas

Ham Hicks ham306 at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 29 12:16:53 EST 2020

As I recall from the practice of years past, 300 ohm was the only way to
hook up to a TV or FM broadcast antenna. There was both the flat variety,
and a round design. The round type greatly reduced the rain / snow
degradation as the "field" was completely within the line, and it was much
stronger.  Maybe someone still has some of that tucked away.
Ham
KB4BR