Topband: CQ WW Contest

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Jan 29 19:38:33 EST 2020

I suspected that your 8 circle array would be very directive with that
spacing.  My 8 is really too small for 160 but I have no other options.
Any antenna is better than no antenna.  I did notice that the Inverted L
on occasion was hearing some stations better than my circle.  I need to
get a flag or something else up just for diversity.

Thanks for the info!

W0MU