Topband: YCCC 9 Vertical Array Preamplifiers

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Sun Mar 1 22:27:06 EST 2020

As an alternative to the 2N5109 preamps, last year I acquired a set of
HiZ preamps to use on my YCCC 9 Circle array elements. They work
exceptionally well and exhibit a lower noise figure that I experienced
with the original YCCC amps.

I mentioned this solely for information with no other purpose as I
realize some like to use a simpler amplifier design that they can build
and/or repair. If you have an interest other than what has been
mentioned you can contact Lee at HiZ.

73 Joel W5ZN