Topband: DXCC committe

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Mar 23 12:12:16 EDT 2020

Why don't you take photos of all your Jarvis card close up so we can see
for ourselves.  How could you have received a card for a contact that
does not appear in their log.  To you have the Jarvis logs to prove you
are in them?  Can we see those logs?

All decisions of the DXCC desk are final.  There is an Awards group on
Groups.io you could try.

W0MU