Topband: DXCC committe

w5zn at w5zn.org w5zn at w5zn.org
Mon Mar 23 12:52:42 EDT 2020

Jarda,

As I understand the email string you submitted to this list, a card
confirmation you submitted was in question so the DXCC desk checked the
DXPedition's log, which they have a copy of, and your QSO is not in the
log. If you believe the QSO was valid I would recommend you contact the
QSL manager for the QSO in question to determine why it is not in the
log, and why you received a QSL card if it is not. Most DXpeditions keep
very accurate logs.

Your dispute should be with them, not the DXCC Desk that followed the
DXCC rules and applied them as they should.

73 Joel W5ZN