Topband: Ground Conductivity

Chortek, Robert L. Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Mon Mar 23 18:57:34 EDT 2020

Hi Dave,

I’m (just) starting to play with EZNEC and want to know what type of ground I’m dealing with when I’m running various models.

I live on the second fairway of a.golf course and the way it’s configured I have literally 1/2 to 1 1/2 miles of grass in certain directions.

It’s watered several times a week during the dry season and during the winter there is a fair bit of rain.

Don’t know what’s underneath.  It’s fertilized twice each year.

Thoughts on quality of the ground for 10-20 meters?  30-40 meters? 80/160?

Thanks!

Bob/AA6VB
Robert L. Chortek