Topband: Propagation Question

paul ecker eckerpw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 10:20:46 EST 2020

In reading the below post, I have a question. I live  on east coast. What time either local or UTC are other east coasters making these 160m DX contacts??
73 Paul W2ECK

Tnx Dave for the info. I have also noted nights with some strong EU
stations and the next night nothing heard...SFI staying the same. To
clarify, I run 100w and an inv. L and no special receive antennas.
So far this season I have made it into VK about 8 times and worked a
few EU stns as well. Most of this was done with the lower SFI values.
I have also noticed, on the DX Maps site, that ten mtrs has been open
some. Appears the higher SFI might help the higher bands, but little
or nothing on 160m. Interesting.
tnx Dave..73 de Bill K4JYS

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad