Topband: [TowerTalk] Feed Point Choke Question

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Nov 7 15:22:53 EST 2020

Jim

Not asking anyone to debate anything... Just asking for real world
physical measurement that the difference in this particular case is
measurable and significant

I am from Missouri ( really) ...show me

Dave
NR1DX