Topband: Anyone using Anan 7000LDE with N1MM+

Ron Spencer ron.spencer at zoho.com
Thu Sep 17 11:54:29 EDT 2020

Getting one of these radios (7000LDE Mk2) and want to get it set up for contesting using N1MM+. Anyone in this group doing that? If so might you direct me to any information you've found useful/ helpful in getting this combination working? Or, off line, send me links if that works best/ is easier.

To begin with will be cw contesting. Later, if it makes sense, will add SSB where I understand additional software for virtual audio cables will be needed.

Thanks!

Ron

N4XD

Sent using https://www.zoho.com/mail/