Topband: Great Engineering by AA7JV

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Apr 5 15:39:13 EDT 2021

 > What will the ARRL think of this?

It's no different that the current system of "rent-a-remote" that
allows the well healed to chase propagation.

As long as the person/group "placing the boxes" has the necessary
licenses and landing permits consistent with the current rules, I
do not see ARRL refusing credit for shipboard (or even home)
operation of "DXPedition in a box" stations.  Even "at the dock"
operations are currently accepted if the antennas are located
on the wharf (and the necessary license/landing permission have
been obtained).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV