Topband: CQWW 160

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Feb 27 17:31:55 EST 2021

Similarly, nobody should be posting links to their contest audio recordings
before log deadline has passed.

I have seen this more and more these days as technology marches forward.
Not so much here, but on CQ-CONTEST and elsewhere.

I like listening to the recordings of myself and fellow MCCers in Atlantic
Canada and how we sounded at the other end as much as the next guy but at
least wait until 1 minute after log deadline has passed before uploading
those recordings and announcing it.

After nearly every (major) contest, I get emails from folks either thanking
me for a Q they think they made or outright asking me if the Q was any good.
I always ignore them.  If they press me with repeated emails, I may tell
them WHY I am ignoring them, but won't reveal anything about the Q itself.

"The contest occurred on the air during the contest period" (not outside
those times on the internet, email, qrz.com, recordings etc)

Mike VE9AA "NB"

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB