Topband: Cage wire performance

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jan 4 12:10:18 EST 2021

So this is more or less like the Bow Tie Dipole antenna that is used
like in UHF TV antennas.

Sometimes two wires on each side like cat whiskers.
and other times a solid triangle on each side.

Now I wonder, is there a limit say ratio wise to length vs width at the
far end, where you don't get any more bandwidth, or it no longer even
acts like a dipole?

Joe WB9SBD