Topband: One Way Propagation.

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jan 17 12:37:58 EST 2021

Then with FT8, the "db" rating depends on S/N not signal power.  I hear
well so my report is most frequently better than received.  The big guns
are an exception with well engineered stations in good locations.
However, FT8 "db's" being S/N do wash out the gain loss when using Rx
antennas.

Of course, my Flex computation of the power in an FT8 band segment is
totally meaningless.

Grant KZ1W