Topband: JT5DX - JT1CO confirmations

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Fri Sep 10 13:29:22 EDT 2021

Not quite true.  Chak has uploaded some logs to LoTW and some to ClubLog,
although he doesn't use OQRS.

LoTW:  Last upload for *JT1CO*: 2019-04-16 07:38:53Z

ClubLog: 58,892 QSOs logged between 1998-02-26 07:55Z and 2021-01-07 15:07Z

The ClubLog is nowhere near complete however.  Only one of my QSOs is shown yet
I have three confirmed by LoTW and have three others via paper QSLs.  I wish any
one of those was for my topband QSO but no luck yet.

Wes  N7WS