Topband: PLease!

William Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:52:37 EST 2022

Hi,

This is a longstanding, universal problem with mail lists and the usenet
lists before. We are preaching to the wall here. I just delete such
messages  understanding that I could be missing something good. But it
really is useless under the described conditions. -shrug-

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more