Topband: PLease!

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Tue Feb 1 17:30:42 EST 2022

I am with Pete on you "no quoted context" guys . I have given up and
simply delete those messages without reading as well ( your loss not mine)

Ahhh and then are the "well meaning thread hijackers" . In my vision of
the "next life"  both groups will be doomed to trying to work Bouvet and
P5 on 160M with  1W QRP on an indoor loop

Dave

NR1DX

--
Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com