Topband: 8Q7WM Z-22 in VE6

Renee K6FSB k6fsb.1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:39:42 EST 2022

Dave-
just as I was starting to get it together, I had my 160 antennas come
down a few years ago due to trees dying, then after beginning to put
things back then snow takes things down...(ok falling branches brought
things down, did not even get a chance to use them)...now this pot grow
light stuff is wreaking havoc here in rural CA...I almost ready to go to
war....i know I will loose....so you are not the only one having ( in my
opinion- illicit) drug growing RFI related issues . RFI from the
unintended consequences from making sure the population is drugged and
unable to function....I will stop here.....
I too am at a crossroad where I just retired (66) and now have the 5
acre property/place for topband. kinda disheartened due things beyond my
control.
Renée, K6FSB