Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Sat Mar 12 12:47:09 EST 2022

I'd be contacting Susan Collins. Probably pointless considering the world
situation, but marijuana growing is still a federal crime and RFI is an FCC concern.

On anther note, a divorce caused me to abandon 2-meter EME about a year after
our QSO in 1982.  Is there enough 2-meter EME activity these days to justify
building a station to seek my 10th band DXCC?

Wes  N7WS