Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Sat Mar 12 13:01:07 EST 2022

Hi Wes

That is a good idea to contact Susan Collins office. My approach is that
our resources include land, water, air, and the electromagnetic
spectrum. Everybody gets their undies in a knot when someone pollutes a
stream or dumps oil on the land. Preserving the electromagnetic spectrum
is just about the same thing.  and I am the canary in the coal mine as
far as these grow lights go. That is the message I want to convey .
maybe she will listen, but I doubt it.

There is a ton of 144 activity but it is all digital. I do not do much
with it now. After my 144 tower came down last year, I am currently
QRT.   I have a killer setup on 222 that I am running. I had a second CW
EME contact with KL6M this past fall. I am going to stay on 222 and hope
that we can build up some activity on the band.

Dave