Topband: W8S - on CW

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Tue Oct 17 15:00:07 EDT 2023

MY TB antenna has been down for the summer.  Using the KAT500 tuner and manually
finding an approximate match using the utility program I was able to put a
couple of hundred watts into the 80 M vertical and work W8S on (yuck) FT8 on
10/13.  I got the TB antenna back on the air, but then they never showed again
when I was on.  I did manage to work them on 23 other slots.

Wes  N7WS