Topband: 9M6/DJ2EH

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Wed Feb 28 13:10:56 EST 2024

I was on this morning CQing and hunting but missed the 9M6 excitement as
it was after my SR (1253z).  Conditions to Asia from here in the Midwest
this morning were poor. . . HL5IVL/Kim was in there but not workable;
JH1HDT/Tad san was workable but not as strong as he frequently is (449
at best this morning).  The pleasant surprise of the morning was having
VK6GX/Phil call in as I was CQing.  That said, it's been a tough season
from here in the Midwest for Asia, Pacific, and Europe.  The big
excitement this season was getting 7O in the log for a new one on TB.

I'll be on the lookout for 9M6/DJ2EH on TB. . .hopefully he'll get on
earlier for eastern NA and Midwest.  He's definitely active. . . he was
just spotted on 30m as I write.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS
P.S.  I have attempted to reach out to Dick via email asking if he could
possibly get on earlier.  The email on his QRZ page bounced