Topband: 9M6/DJ2EH

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Wed Feb 28 15:45:07 EST 2024

On 2/28/2024 10:10 AM, David Raymond wrote:
> I'll be on the lookout for 9M6/DJ2EH on TB. . .hopefully he'll get on
> earlier for eastern NA and Midwest.  He's definitely active. . . he
> was just spotted on 30m as I write.

He was, starting about 559 then dropping slowly to around 449 for nearly
a half hour, listening up 1+. I called and called but nil; I gave up
after a half hour when he dropped into the noise. He was working Euros
exclusively on 30m but may have worked a W or two that I couldn't hear.
He doesn't sound like an experienced, fast pileup operator. Had he
worked me, I hoped to alert him to the fact he was heard easily and
called by west coasters on 160m; but zilch.

Steve, K0XP