Topband: [TowerTalk] New N6LF Ground Probe Designs

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sat Mar 2 13:43:27 EST 2024

I think there are a couple of reasons I want to try this method.

First is that it's a technically cool use of a VNA - which is my
personal favorite gadget in general.

I live in an area surrounded by farm lands and assume that the soil here
is nice and conductive.  But I have no idea what that really means.
Maybe the area around here is not that conductive. Making a set of
measurements would be a way to quantify that assumption.  I do realize
that this is a data point specific to the place you took the
measurement.  So taking the similar measurement around the area would
give some idea of how much variation there may be.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com