Topband: CY9C critism

Wes Stewart n7ws at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 17:40:32 EDT 2024

 Well, I wouldn't look donors in the eye and promise that there would be two operating sites on a rare island, with one more favorable to the west coast, when I had no intention of doing so, And in fact had not contracted the boat for transportation to the second site.  And after getting generous donations from contributors, I wouldn't charge them another five bucks for a QSL.  But that's just me.
Wes  N7WS