Topband: CY9C critism

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 20:37:59 EDT 2024

When you can't work on 160 meters an expedition led by AA7JV, HA7RY, etc,
the problem is surely on your side.

If you think that it is not so, try to organize the expedition yourself.

If you think that by having made a donation you have the QSO assured, we
will see what the reason for your donation is.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

El lun, 2 sept 2024 a las 18:16, Jim Brown (<jim at audiosystemsgroup.com>)
escribió:

> When expedition leaders have raised half a million dollars and make a
> mess of it due to poor planning and/or overlooking important stuff, like
> how are we going to get all that big stuff on a very difficult island,
> or what about the noise all our stuff generates, I think thoughtful
> criticism from those having made significant contributions is well
> justified.
>
> 73, Jim K9YC
>
> On 9/2/2024 1:33 PM, Ron Spencer via Topband wrote:
> > My universal response to anyone who publicly complains about how a
> > dxpedition is being run (and I will always defend you're right to post
> > such input) is:
> >
> > I am sure you'll do it differently when you go.

> Reflector

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W