Topband: CY9C

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Sep 7 09:38:09 EDT 2024

Sounds like you were looking for a reason to stop instead of a reason to
stay.  People have been the same @#$#$holes as they were 50 years ago,
they just have more ways to make themselves known.

I don't let others ruin my fun and enjoyment of the hobby.  Ignore those
that bother you and continue on.  Hate FT modes or understand that the
hobby is in constant change.  All the quitters will never bring back CW
to 160 only people diligent to use CW will keep CW alive on 160.  People
leaving is a self fulfilling prophecy.

At 78 you should do what you love.  If ham radio is too much to maintain
or too troubling, good luck.  Sorry to see you go.

W0MU