Topband: CY9C

n4is at comcast.net n4is at comcast.net
Sat Sep 7 11:45:33 EDT 2024

Hi guys

I would like to share my way to see the situation on low bands. Just selecting a target, a goal and or an objective, like number of DXCC entities worked on 160 m as a goal, you will see no joy until you get there, and when you get there, you will be empty because the task is done.
Instead enjoy the journey, taste any QSO on the way, learn how to fight noise. There is aways a new thing to learn.
When I started back on the 70's. a single DX in one year was a great feeling of accomplishment.
Enjoy the ride!

73's
N4IS