Topband: CY9C

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:39:45 EDT 2024

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2024-09/msg00044.html

Jim K9YC is 100% correct.  With the US FWS making it nearly impossible
to activate some of the Pacific islands, the RIB is or should be
welcome.  I don't chase DX or have any interest in awards but I can
understand the significance and am perplexed as to why anyone would be
against it, unless he has some rare island confirmed and doesn't want
anyone else to get it.  Any pettiness like that is what should be
lamented.  One correction:  Sears Tower has no combiner.  Hancock yes,
Sears no.  Deals for Sears fell through years ago and everyone went
their own way on the roof.

73
Rob
K5UJ