Rotating Tower

Bruce (AA8U) aa8u@voyager.net
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 16:45:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dave,
I have two non-rotating 55G towers at 130' each. Considering the investment
you have already made it seems to me that the cost of the bearings should be
pretty low on your priority list. After all, once it is up and working the
dollars are only numbers in your check book. HI HI  (Always find it easy to
spend other people's money!)

Good luck with it. Don't cheap out. Do it SAFE and first class the first
time and you will thank yourself for it for years to come.
73,
Ugly