EZWAY TOWER

Ron Goldstein rong@computer.net
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 21:10:34 -0400

I have an EZ-WAY RBX-70 with the erection fixture--NOT the groundpost. I
bought it used about 2 years ago, and have not erected it yet. I have 3
questions for the group:

1:  How long are the "legs" that get buried in the cement base supposed to
be ???  Mine are only about 2 feet long.

2:  What does the erection hinge look like ??? The erection hinge is the
piece that gets buried in the cement base, that the tower hinges on when you
pull it up to vertical from a horizontal start. Where can I get one ??? I
never had one.

3:  I understand that there are supposed to be "shims" between the base
legs, and the erection fixture for fine leveling and to allow water to drain
out of the tower legs. Where can I get these, and what do they look like ???

     Any info that you could provide me with would be very valuable, as this
is my first tower.

                                Thanks,

                                RON.....KA2IIA

                  RON GOLDSTEIN---KA2IIA
                          ******
         STAY YOUNG---DRIVE A VINTAGE 427 CORVETTE
  KEEP YOUR MIND ACTIVE--BECOME AN AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR
                     rong@computer.net