WTB Fiberglas rod or information on supplier

Frank Donovan donovanf@sgate.com
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 23:41:54 -0400 (EDT)

Larry,
I'd suggest you try the USA's best mail order hardware store!  If you are
into building or maintaining towers or antennas (or about any other
application requiring sophisticated hardware), you can't beat them!

5/8" diameter Fiberglas Rod, 6 feet long, Stock Number 8543K67, $11.48.
My preference, however, would be 5/8" diameter Type LE phenolic,
4 feet long, Stock Number 8526K59, $19.52

Order from McMaster-Carr Supply company (908)329-3200 M-f 0700-2100
Eastern time, Visa and MasterCard payment accepted.  They normally ship
same day.

73!
Frank
W3LPL