Da Birds

AA7BG Matt Trott aa7bg@initco.net
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 22:02:41 -0600

I know this MUST have come up before, but.......

How do you all keep the pesky birds from whitewashing towers/antennas? I've
been having flocks of at least a hundred perching on guylines, antennas, and
the top plate of the tower. The guano was about an inch thick in a matter of
weeks!

I put up a plastic crow and that helped for a while. A friend put a plastic
owl on his and it worked great for a month or so, but he looked out the
window at his tower last week and there was a bird perched on the top of the
owl!!

Any other ideas? We don't get enough rain to rinse it all off.

Sign me,

Really Tworked in Montana