1550 ft. Tower Fails

Joe Spinosa Spinosa@msn.com
Tue, 15 Oct 96 20:33:56 UT

I've tried to think of some way to put some good natured humor into this
tragedy, but I'm at a loss.

Condolences to all those involved and their families.

I sure hope the nature of this is determined in detail.  If there were any
engineering and/or design flaws, I hope they are made available so that we may
all learn.

I'm smack in the middle of negotiations with my city's planning commission and
neighbors to install a modest 40' tubular tower (US Tower MA40).

I don't think I'll bring this disaster to any of those people's attention!

Those of you in Texas, please post any new information.

Best Regards,
Joe Spinosa
KF6CWX
Concord, CA