mast

Frank Donovan donovanf@sgate.com
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 10:05:09 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff,

Given your bad experiences with water pipe masts, I can't imagine why you
want to use water pipe again and "don't have time" to use material
designed for mechanical use instead of water!

You live only about a two hour drive from Dillsburg Aeroplane Works in
Dillsburg, PA.  They have a huge stock of Chrome-Moly mast in every
conceivable  diameter and wall thickness, and their prices are low!

Next time you have to replace your bent water pipe mast (and the damaged
antennas you installed on it), you might wonder why you didn't take that
short drive down I-81 to Dillsburg...

73!
Frank
W3LPL