[TowerTalk] Spring Tower Inspection & Maintenance! -Rep

n4si@pobox.com n4si@pobox.com
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 02:41:22 +0000

> I've never seen a spec for the distance to the first Crosby Clip,
> but -- obviously -- 12 inches was much too not close enough!

Frank, I'm too lazy too look it up right now, but I know there is a
spec for 3 x diameter for spacing between Crosby clips; isn't there
something in that area about the first space, or the total length of
the assembly (from which the first space could be derived)?

Thanks for sharing your plight of having ALL of those towers to
check!

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996