[TowerTalk] Fwd: RING SYSTEM for Towers

Bill Hider n3rr@erols.com
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 23:33:29 -0700

UpTheTower@aol.com wrote:

> ---------------------

The company that took over Polar Research is TIC General, Inc.  They
make the TIC Ring Rotor which has been advertised in CQ/QST over the
past few years.  Quite a few hams have bought these ring rotors as
well.  I have 4 in use and will be adding another this summer.

TIC General's phone number WAS 1-800-TIC-RING (842-7464), however, upon
dialing it, I get a two-tone intercept (telco talk for "sorry about
that").  They don't seem to be around!  Anybody know where they went?

Bill, N3RR