[TowerTalk] Stacks of tribanders

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:55:41 -0400 (EDT)

TowerTalkians --

     Recently I received some interesting thoughts both tried and theoretical
on spacing for a tribander stack from N4KG, K1VR, N6BT and others.  I would
like to get more information on the topic.

     Here's my scenario; I want to have a stack of 2 or 3 tribanders
(probably TH7's but don't know if the particular antenna is relevant).  The
tower height can be from 80 to 120 feet.

1.  What spacing do you like and why?
2.  Is it a real installation or one that you've modeled that looks good?
3.  How do you switch antennas or do you have to (want to)?

     Comments on these questions are appreciated and any general comments on
the topic will be gratefully received.

73,  Steve   K7LXC