[TowerTalk] Re: Ground Rods & Ohms

Del Seay seay@Alaska.NET
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:07:26 -0700

I've seen a lot of questionable procedures that may give some idea
of the ground resistance - but, the real method is with a "Megger".

Check with a local telephone company man (not the guy that comes to
your house and pulls wire). They routinely do this on the COs and
he will have access to the megger. These guys are usually real good
about helping you, and you may be able to introduce him to ham radio.