[TowerTalk] Re: coax as balanced line...CORRECTION

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:40:29 -0400

>In an unbalanced line all the signal is presented on the center conductor
>referenced to the shield. On a balanced feed 1/2 the signal is presented on
>one conductor and 1/2 on the other conductor 180deg out of phase. 0.5V**2*R +
>0.5V**2*R = V**2*R. The R would be constant between the two cases.

DUH, do you think I put the wrong operator in the equation!! It of course
should read:

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics