[TowerTalk] Phillystran and LMR400U Sale

TexasRF@aol.com TexasRF@aol.com
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:24:21 -0400 (EDT)

Just a reminder about the Phillystran/Texas Towers HPTG6700 promotion which
ends next Wednesday: In case you missed the posting, I am collecting and
pooling orders for 6700lb Phillystran at a very reduced price of $.99 per ft
for lengths less than 1000ft and only $.90 per foot for lengths over 1000ft.
Please call 1 800 272 3467 ASAP to get in on this special promotion

Also, we have lots of the LMR400Ultraflex coax left at $.65/ft, $295/500ft
and $575/1000ft(free shipping on 1000ft). The regular price is $.79 so this
is a big discount from regular pricing.

FYI, the UPS strike is causing a bit of inconvenience but we are shipping a
lot of orders via US Post Office and Federal Express 2 day. Truck shipments
are no problem as well as Emery Air Freight.

We are printing a new catalog next week so if you want one, please call 1 800
272 3467 and we will add your name/address to our list.

Thanks & 73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW, Owner/General Manager, Texas Towers