[TowerTalk] 160m short dipole - thanks for input

CP2235@aol.com CP2235@aol.com
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:57:09 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to everybody who contributed on my question regarding the shortened
160m dipole. As the majority told me to skip linear loading and try squeezing
the missing 16m into my lot, thus using capacitive loading instead of linear
come from, but we will see). Very interesting that some of you have brought
down those loading wires to as little as 1m (3 feet) above ground without too
much suffering..
Thanks again and CU on 160!

73 Con DF4SA           Cornelius Paul           CP2235@aol.com