[TowerTalk] Pre-made jumper cables

tgstewart@pepco.com tgstewart@pepco.com
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:06:23 -0400

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, let me recommend RF
Connection in Gaithersburg, MD for anything you need along those lines.
They sell the materials at great prices, are very knowledgeable, and also
manufacture all different grades of cable assemblies as well.

For indoor use on that A/B switch, I'd recommend using their very
inexpensive 3' RG8X cable assembly.  I use a lot of them at exciter level
between the radio and BPF's etc.  They are a regular part of my
DXpedition/FD suitcase.  However, I think at 1.5kw on the upper bands, I'd
spring from some RG213 cables.  I dont remember exactly what they get for
the RG8X jumpers, but it's probably 4 or 5 bucks each with soldered on
PL259's.

They've got an ad in QST and a web page for the number.

73, Tyler K3MM

w4an@contesting.com on 08/18/97 11:13:57 AM