[TowerTalk] Odyssey on a c4sxl & Customer support Kudos

Delgadillo,Luis Luis_Delgadillo@mx.xmex.xerox.com
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:04:47 PDT

Hello gentlemen,
In February of  this year,
 I ordered a c4sxl direct from the factory ( to be shipped to my
sister address in Downey, CA.).
I was delighted to know that the antenna was received
a week later. Trying to save money, I choose a transport company
to forward it to Mexico that -eventually, managed to loose  the  antenna.
The transport company told me that the antenna had been
stolen in one of their warehouses!!
After 5 months - they were able to recover only part of the antenna
(the  assembly  manual lost+hardware), and it  was sent to my address
 in Mexico.
So, I contacted Force12 and explained what happened. They were
extremely courteous  and supportive, they even fax me about 10 pages
of the instruction manual in order to
determine what were the missing parts.
These parts have been identified (I hope) and ordered them  at a
 very reasonable price.
The intention of this is -also to recognize the Excellent Customer Support
that  -Hank, Maryann and other persons I've contacted- ,  have provided
 to me .Please,  keep up the good work!
I hope to complete my antenna as soon as I have the final parts and be on time
for the CQWW.
Sincerely yours

Luis Delgadillo XE2AC
Aguscalientes, Mexico
Phone: 011-52 (49)10-7250
Fax:       011-52(49) 10-7254
E-mail: luis_delgadillo@mx.xmex.xerox.com

PS.- Lessons learned:
1).- don't use a non recognized transport company for overseas
2).- Use insurance.